top of page
  • How does Expat Capital Group work?
    Expat Capital Group is an independent leasing company that was created to fill a void that exists within the United States automotive market. Foreign nationals or Expats and International Students entering the United States on an employment assignment or for school essentially had no means to lease a new vehicle. Without a social security card they were relegated to purchasing used vehicles in cash. Financing a new vehicle was not an option for them.
  • Is Expat Capital Group Financing Available in all 50 States?
    Currently Expat Capital Group is available in 42 states and adding to that total.
  • How do I apply for a loan?
    Call us today to speak with one of our Finance Concierges or Click on the Request More Information and we will contact you and set up a time to speak with you. We want this experience to be as stress-free as possible and we will make every effort to do so.
  • Do I need a Co-Signer?
    No, we use only your information to determine elligibility.
  • What brands are available?
    All manufacturer vehicles are available. If you don’t see an authorized dealer listed for the manufacturer you are interested in, we will help in getting you connected with the vehicle of your choice.
  • What documentation will I need to get approval?
    The applicant must pass an OFAC check. -Must have a minimum verifiable income of $60,000 per year. -15% down payment requirement. -25% payment-to-income requirement. -Maximum loan-to-value- 100%. -Completed retail credit application; (Your Expat Capital Concierge will assist with this). -Letter of employment including start date, position, income, and length of stay/term of -employment/assignment (whether a new hire or inter-company transfer, must have an employment contract with the defined term and not be employed “at-will.”). -Valid Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or application for SSN/TIN. -A copy of the lessee’s Social Security card or a copy of the letter from the Social Security Administration including the assigned Social Security Number must be included at the time of funding. -Verification of residence address (copy of mortgage agreement or lease agreement) and contact phone numbers. -3 personal references must be provided at the time of funding. -Monthly loan payments must be made through an ACH.
  • What are the eligible Visa Types?
    Eligible Visa types include the following: A1 Visa, A2 Visa, H1B Visa, L1 Visa, or I-55 Permanent Resident (Green) Card.
  • Do I need Car Insurance?
    Yes. We will not be able to fund your loan unless there is an active insurance policy for the vehicle. As soon as you know which vehicle you’ll be purchasing, you can contact an insurance carrier or an insurance agent to sign up for a policy. We can also assist you with this, just let your concierge know if they don’t mention this ahead of time.
  • I’m a nurse can I get financed?
    Yes, In fact, due to the worldwide impact of Covid-19, we have been making arrangements with our partners to assist you in getting your car even faster with special programs to meet your unique needs.
  • Who are people like me that you help finance?
    Our program is available to assignees relocating to or recently relocated to the United States from all over the world including the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Korea, and Japan, just to name a few. The individuals we serve come from all different industries including technology, manufacturing, banking, oil, or healthcare, among others.
bottom of page